- Retail - 210
- Ponderay, ID, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, paid Vacation, paid Sick Leave, Personal Days, paid Holidays, Employee Discount & more
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accept donated goods from the public. Maintain area in a neat and orderly manner both inside and outside. If located in a facility, assist in other areas of the store as needed. Goodwill is always accepting applications for this position in order to maintain an applicant pool. Must pass background check.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Greet donors at their vehicle.
- Assist in unloading acceptable donations in a timely and courteous manner.
- Thank donor for donations and ensure a receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of size of donation.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and acceptable dress in compliance with Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest's Dress Code. This includes issued items such as DSC vests.
- Prepare records and reports, as requested.
- Keep supervisor informed of problems and suggestions related to the job.
- Store DSA's will perform other duties in production and retail as assigned.
- Comply with all Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest policies, CARF standards, and safety regulations.
- Sort donations according to current Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest requirements.
- Store DSA's will ensure donations are secure and appropriate sort is performed indoors.
- Keep donation area neat, clean, and orderly.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain an accurate count of donors on the DSC Worksheet.
- Ensure the DSC is properly closed and locked at closing (please refer to Operating Manual).
- Call supervisor at beginning of each shift to report in and advise of condition of DSC site and donor counts.
- Report any maintenance or safety discrepancies immediately to your supervisor.
- Attend department, organization and other meetings/training as required.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and directives of Goodwill Industries assuring safety of personnel or property.
- Properly wear and maintain all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Maintain agency confidentiality. Violation of confidentiality is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Comply with all health, safety and fire standards and all local, state and federal regulations (WISHA & OSHA).
- Other duties as assigned.