- Moscow, ID, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, paid Vacation, paid Sick Leave, Personal Day, paid Holidays, Employee Discount & more.
Ref #: MOS17001 Closes: 5/8/17
NOTE: Please apply early, as this job posting is subject to removal before the deadline if sufficient number of qualified applications are received. Thank you.
The Facility Manager is responsible for store operation, personnel management, financial performance, support of Workforce & Family Services activities, and loss control activities of the facility. Must have valid driver license with personal auto insurance as well as pass background, credit and driver record check. Associate's degree (A. A.). Four year Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Four to five years related production/retail management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.). Four year Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Four to five years related production/retail management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Effectively manage collections to ensure proper processing and separation of incoming donations, salvage, E-Commerce, E-Cycle, and waste.
- Ensure facility maximizes used goods processing through proper application of Production Standards: sorting, preparing, and pricing items for sale. Ensure production goals are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Ensure maximum sales performance through proper stock rotation, display, signage, and inventory levels. Ensure the store meets or exceeds sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Maintain a clean and orderly production environment. Ensure machinery and/or devices are in proper working order.
- Responsible for compliance of workers with established organizational and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Maintain floor appearance, cleanliness, and shopping environment including but not limited to: floor care, fitting rooms, cash register and customer service areas, aisles, trash cans, lights, restrooms, glass showcases, window ledges and doors. Ensure doors, odor controls, cash registers, vending machines, and restrooms are in proper working order. Submit maintenance work orders when they are not.
- Maintain the appearance of building exterior and parking lot, including but not limited to: windows, doors, sidewalks, parking lot lights, dumpster area, landscape, shopping cart retrieval, store entry, and signage. Submit maintenance work orders when appropriate.
- Ensure subordinate supervisors are given the tools necessary to meet expectations for which they are held accountable.
- Develop and maintain smooth, cooperative working relationships and communications with peers and subordinates while demonstrating an awareness of and consideration for the opinions and feelings of others.
- Ensure effective and efficient store budget management including maintaining positive control, achieving processing goals, generating revenue and controlling expenses.
- Ensure all loss prevention matters are reported and investigated in a timely manner.
- Ensure the proper operation in all areas of the facility of security and safety systems including but not limited to: door locks, alarms, office door, bank deposits, refunds, safe, incident reports, and fire extinguishers.
- Ensure proper handling of cash and all forms of media through enforcement of POS procedures and accurate and timely submission of proper reports.
- Ensure subordinate management and employees are being developed to the highest standards possible.
- Other related duties as assigned.