- Retail - 213
- Post Falls, ID, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, paid Vacation, paid Sick Leave, Personal Day, paid Holidays, Employee Discount & more.
NOTE: Please apply early, as this job posting is subject to removal before the deadline if sufficient number of qualified applications are received. Thank you.
The Facility Associate I primarily works in the processing/production area of the facility, handling a variety of donated goods and/or on the sales floor stocking shelves and providing customer service. Goodwill is always accepting applications for this position in order to maintain an applicant pool. Must pass background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Provide outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies, procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display standards
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as assigned
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as needed
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as needed and/or bagging items that need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to designated prices and type of merchandise.
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.