- Retail - 206
- Moses Lake, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, paid Vacation, paid Sick Leave, Personal Day, paid Holidays, Employee Discount & more.
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ref#: MLK17002 Closes: 5/8/17
NOTE: Please apply early, as this job posting is subject to removal before the deadline if sufficient number of qualified applications are received. Thank you.
Assist Facility Management in the operations of a Goodwill retail facility. Follow specific guidelines and operate with minimal supervision.Must have valid driver license with personal auto insurance as well as pass background, credit and driver record check.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of merchandise, cash register operation and change-making skills. Able to communicate effectively using tact and courtesy. Must demonstrate outgoing, pleasant personality and appropriate grooming and hygiene.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies, procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Assist customers and donors in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work performed by employees according to standards.
- Ensure the facility and surrounding premises are kept neat, clean, orderly, and free of safety hazards.
- Ensure safety procedures are understood and followed by all employees.
- Train and evaluate employees in a thorough, organized, and timely manner.
- Ensure proper management of personnel assigned to the store.
- Maintain all store records.
- Responsible for facility operation in the absence of Facility Management including but not limited to directing the activities of facility personnel, ensuring all transactions are rung and reported accurately, and ensure donated goods are processed appropriately.
- Interact with customers and ensure excellent customer service.
- Ensure quality control standards meet Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest's high standards of operations.
- Maintain production areas to ensure ease of operations.
- Comply with Goodwill's employment practices and EEO guidelines and policies.
- Conduct individual and group training sessions.
- Ensure open communication exists at all levels in the facility.
- Take corrective action to ensure acceptable employee performance according to policy.
- Comply with cash handling and security policies.
- Maximize financial performance; identify deviation from desired results.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Comply with all Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest policies and safety procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Workforce and Family Services to provide client services.
- Properly wear and maintain all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Maintain agency confidentiality. Violation of confidentiality is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Comply with all health, safety and fire standards and all local, state and federal regulations (WISHA OSHA).
- Other duties as assigned.